Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winter Arrives Early

Winter has officially arrived in Gwangju this week and yes it is still only October…ugh! So far autumn has provided us with crisp fall weather; nothing a cardigan during the day and jacket at night can’t handle. However, this week temperatures dropped below freezing during the night time and we reached a high in the 40s during the daytime. What makes all of this the more fun is my school has not turned on the heat yet. So you can find me bundled in my wool winter coat, scarf, and blanket at my desk in my office. Because of this sudden cold snap, it seems as if I’ll miss the changing trees of autumn. The cold has made the leaves fall off the trees while they are still green. Bummer! I’d write more, but I can’t feel my fingers. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment